Short Sms Joke (140 Words)

  • "Very funny Scotty. Now beam up my clothes."

  • Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, "Do you know how to drive this thing?"

  • There is no future in time travel.

  • Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.

  • Light bulb's love declaration: I love you a whole watt!

  • If nobody is perfect then hi, my name is Nobody.

  • Due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off till further notice!

  • Q: What's the definition of irreconcilable differences?
    A: When she's melting down her wedding ring to cast it into a bullet.

  • If I begin to procrastinate today instead of tomorrow, would that be considered self-improvement?

  • The weather is here. Wish you were beautiful.

  • What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?

  • Should we call real life the Outernet?

  • Save a little money each month and at the end of the year, you'll be surprised at how little you have.

  • Two sausages are in a frying pan. First sausage says: "It's hot in here". Second sausage replies: "Eeek, a talking sausage!" (My favourite! ;-) )

  • I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain. No pain.

  • Marriage is a three ring circus: an engagement ring, a wedding ring, and suffering

  • What do you get when you cross ESP with PMS? A bitch who knows everything.

  • ALGEBRA: A weapon of math destruction.

  • A girl called me & said "Come on over, nobody is home". I went over. Nobody was home.
  • As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing

  • Why do dogs never marry? Bcoz they are already leading a dog's life!

  • Q: Why is marriage like the Army?
    A: Everyone complains about it, but a surprising number re-enlist.

  • If it weren't for the fact that the TV and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all.

  • 100,000 sperm and YOU were the fastest?

  • The trouble with life is there is no background music.

  • A chrysanthemum by any other name would be much easier to spell

  • Conscience is the inner voice, which warns us that someone may be looking.

  • I've used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

  • Behind every SUCCESSFUL woman, there is a SATISFIED man,
    but behind every SATISFIED woman there is an EXHAUSTED man...

  • Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will whiz on your computer.

  • The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
0 Responses